Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Man, Oh, Man!....
Are you ever getting big my "little man?" Not to mention...so cute!!!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
10 comments:
He is growing up too fast!
What a beautiful big boy!!!
My gosh he is getting so big!!!!
He is so handsome with that bald head!!!! Love, Cathy
Those little bald heads make the babies look so grown up. Not to mention handsome!
Your little boy is such a sweetheat and so darn cute!
i can't believe how big he is!! he was sooo tiny when he first came in!!
Oh, I just want to pick him up and snuggle with him again. He's sooooo cute!!!
Very cute!! Did you get my e-mail with the pictures of your kiddos??
Yes, Lizzie...I did. Thank you so much!!! I meant to send you a thank you E mail but I got sidetracked :o)
Post a Comment