Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Pictures...
Sorry that I don't have church pictures included in this. Mrs. "Organization" forgot her camera & Phoebe's Easter basket this morning.
Colleen...yes we have them. It's funny because you think they bloom early here & I think they bloom late. In NC, my daffodils came up the last week in Januaray. Sarah...yes, she did. Wish I would have gotten a picture of her in her Easter dress.
6 comments:
Daffodils? You have daffodils? Already…? We so need to move further south!
Wonderful pictures! Hope you had a blessed Easter!
Looks like Phoebe had a great time!!!!
Yes Colleen, you do need to move further south, perhaps to Newburgh or Evansville? :0)
Colleen...yes we have them. It's funny because you think they bloom early here & I think they bloom late. In NC, my daffodils came up the last week in Januaray.
Sarah...yes, she did. Wish I would have gotten a picture of her in her Easter dress.
I haev the same red hooded Indiana sweatshirt! Should have worn my for Easter : )
well that looks like fun! and once again, i have to say i love california!! we've got daffs and tulips!
I've never seen a blindfolded egg hunt before. That sounds fun!!
We're too far south for tulips and daffodils :( There are benefits in living where it actually gets cold!
Post a Comment