Tuesday, October 23, 2007

REMINDER...

that our Praise & Worship concert & ice cream social fundraiser is this Friday Oct. 26th at 7pm at Our Redeemer across from U of E. If you need more information please contact me. Please pray that the newspaper article of our adoption story will be in tomorrow's paper. It was slated for Saturday the 20th but has not been printed yet. I know Satan doesn't want people to know about the amazing things that God is doing in our area. He also doesn't want people to know about the fundraiser, & it's suppose to be mentioned in the story as well. Please pray that the story will be accurate, God pleasing & encourage people to donate to our adoption fund as well as support Three Angels in whatever way they can. Thanks so much!

6 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I hope the article turns out well and raises awareness.

Angela said...

Oh, I am praying for a big turnout. Can't wait to read the article in the paper.

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Kathy & Angela!

Angela said...

ok...now I can wait to read the article. That chick called me. I am so not good on the spot like that. :(

Kathy Eden said...

I'm sure you did fine!

Tanya said...

I can't wait to read the article. I am so excited for you guys! I am praying that the article will be in the paper soon and that you will have such an overwhelming turn out at your fundraiser that there won't even be room for everybody!