Friday, October 5, 2007

A tribute to my children...


7 comments:

Michelle said...

They are all amazing!!

Oh, and good job, those are actually pictures of Caleb!!!

;)

Have I mentioned lately how much I love all 4 of your children!! I really do!

Kathy Eden said...

Aren't you funny??? :o) You have to admit that him & Jamesely do look a like...ask Cathy...she thinks so too :o)
Please hug on them for me on your trip.

Elisabeth said...

i love your kids too!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Lizzie! I'm surprised you didn't try to sneak in your Mom's luggage & go with her this week :o)
Any word if you're going to get to go in Dec.?

Kathy Cassel said...

That is so cool and your kids are adorable!

Brandy and Troy said...

Oh Kathy, have I told you how blessed that you are??? Your children are so beautiful. They took a little piece of my heart in Haiti. I can't wait to meet Pheobe. She is beautiful and seems to be so much like Samara. I bet that she will be such an awesome big sister. Praying that your family will be together soon! See you at the concert!!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Brandy! :o)