Monday, October 8, 2007

Do not doubt...Do not waiver!

"Do not doubt...do not waiver!" These words have been running through my brain almost constantly since Thursday. I know God is telling me this because of the battle that has been ensuing regarding our adoption papers. Today is a "critical" day in the process although at this point I have no idea in what ways. I've been praying fervently this morning & will continue to do so through out the day. Please join me in prayer as we "move mountains" through Jesus. Thank you!

"I assure you, even if you had faith as small as a mustard seed you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' & it would move. Nothing would be impossible." Matthew 17:20b-c

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Praying with ya, sister!! Mountains are moving and our God is faithful!!!

Gail said...

Kathy~ You have been on my mind a lot lately. I'm praying for you! God is capable of anything!! He is standing for you and will go forth on your behalf. Sit back and enjoy the peace that only He can bring.

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Michelle & Gail! I prayed fervently from 5-8am this morning. I was then exhausted & laid down & took a nap. When I woke up I was completely refreshed & filled with His peace. I know something amazing happened today!

Elisabeth said...

Kathy, it amazes me how with out God moving mountain is impossible, but with Him the mountain might as well be a grain of sand.

praying.

Kathy Eden said...

You are so right Lizzie! Why do we tend to forget that? Thanks for your prayers!

Kathy Cassel said...

I pray for you each day as I check your blog. I'm glad that you have peace. It will be interesting for you to find out if something unusual happened today.

Kathy Eden said...

Well, so far the "unusual" thing that happened today is that the DHS office in Haiti was closed due to Columbus Day. Are you kidding me? You can't really make me believe that they celebrate Columbus Day there.
Keep praying!!!