Monday, September 17, 2012

Write!

Once again I've been disobiedent. It's been almost a year since my last post although God has told me to write. I've used all kinds of excuses such as I'm busy raising 4 young children, I've been learning from others as I grow in my walk with the Lord as well as mentoring others to do the same, & last but certainly not least, I experienced the death of 10 loved ones in a five month period. So as I come out of the ashes of the past year, still hurting & healing at the same time, I come out stronger in some aspects & gentler in others. I come out determined to do things right while at the same time allowing grace to cover my many mistakes. I come out with new energy in some areas & exhaustion in others. I come out with a stronger love & commitment, but also a strong restlessness & yearning to do all that God has created me to be. I feel the pull of others all around me while I constantly want to push beyond the limitations that they set upon me. I want to go north while others around me want to go south. I want Italian Creme when everyone else is ordering chocolate. I want to be different & normal at the same time. And after a long time away...I want to write!

No comments: