I have been allergic to mold for as long as I can remember. And I'm not talking just a little allergic...I'm talking very, yucky sick allergic. Recently I found out that I have been healed of being allergic to 3 pages of allergens except for mold. I was thrilled to get the news...especially regarding the food allergens!
However, one of my biggest threats still remains...mold. I try to avoid it as much as I can but unfortunately it's pretty much everywhere to some degree...just like sin. Everyday I seek God's mercies anew. I try not to sin but fall short in one way or another. I try not to get sick from other people's "mold" or sin but sometimes it's unavoidable.
So what can I do? I can seek the Lord every day in prayer & in His Word. I can daily put on the "Full Armor of God" found in Ephesians 6:10-18. I can surround myself with sincere Christians who daily seek to know & do God's will. I can live in the power of the Holy Spirit.
"So be careful how you live. Do not be like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Do not act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do. Do not be drunk with wine, because that will ruin your life. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit, singing psalms & hymns & spiritual songs among yourselves, & making music to the Lord in your hearts. And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:15-20
No comments:
Post a Comment