Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Brandy...I can Fed Ex them to you for a week if you would like me to :o) You all need to come over soon! Stephanie...Phoebe wants a bigger set for her & Samara. Will have to see about that. Bigger = More Noise :o(
4 comments:
He is so grown up!
I love it!!!
Shakira is getting so tall!!
And of course, they are both so cute!!
Miss them dearly!!
That looks like an entertaining toy! We have a small drum set too and the kids love to pound on it.
Brandy...I can Fed Ex them to you for a week if you would like me to :o) You all need to come over soon!
Stephanie...Phoebe wants a bigger set for her & Samara. Will have to see about that. Bigger = More Noise :o(
Post a Comment