Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Thursday, August 13, 2009
A Momentous Day!
Yesterday, August 12th, 2009 was a momentous day for our family for three reasons: 1) Randy & I got married 20 years ago 2) Phoebe started the first grade 3) Shakira started kindergarten
Here are some pictures from the cruise that Randy & I went on last week as well as Phoebe & Shakira ready for school.
6 comments:
What fun! Congrats.
I want to go! I am so glad you had this opportunity!!
Congratulations on 20 years :~)
Looks like a fabulous time!
Congratulations! So much to be thankful for. Now I want a full report on how the first day of school went, please! :)
Awesome. Congrats!!
i didn't know you were going on a cruise and i'm so happy you were able to! it looks like you had a wonderful time!
the girls look great!
Post a Comment