Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Sometimes...you gotta do...
whach ya gotta do :o) Anyone who has met these two precious children...know the story behind these pictures :o)
Oh my goodness...I really didn't think it would be this difficult to figure out! :o) Caleb...always having his left forefinger in his mouth...always! Shakira...always pulling at her belly button...always! Just a little "reminder" for them not to do that :o)
see, i know shaki always has her top up, but i sure didn't understand. funny! and, yeah, he does love that finger just a bit! okay, that's pretty darn funny! :O
11 comments:
?? anyone? because i'm lost. :)
Hey, I've met them, and I don't have a clue! What happened? :)
Oh my goodness...I really didn't think it would be this difficult to figure out! :o)
Caleb...always having his left forefinger in his mouth...always!
Shakira...always pulling at her belly button...always! Just a little "reminder" for them not to do that :o)
Funny! I knew!!!
Ha ha...I figured out Caleb, but I wasn't sure with Shaki.
I knew... :)
That is SO funny.
I remember we tried that with Shakira on our first trip!! You have much better resources now !!
see, i know shaki always has her top up, but i sure didn't understand. funny! and, yeah, he does love that finger just a bit!
okay, that's pretty darn funny! :O
I knew about Shakira's, but not Caleb's!!!
Just FYI, the band aid lasted about two minutes so I switched to Tegaderm :o) She still hasn't gotten it off yet :o)
Too funny!!!!!
I knew! It took a minute, but I'm on the ball. ;)
Post a Comment