Sunday, June 14, 2009

For my Auntie You-You



This picture is for my precious Godmother/"Aunt" You-You :o) She gave me a gift card for my birthday & this new church outfit is one of the things I bought with it. I really didn't need more clothes but most of my clothes are from my good bud Cole (aka: Reece's younger brother) & I wanted a church outfit that said, "Caleb!" I hope you like it on me. I miss you & love you!
Love,
Caleb
(aren't you impressed that I can use the computer already? :o)

4 comments:

angela said...

my darling little caleb,
yes, sir, i am very impressed that you can use the computer! wait 'til you meet judah, your god-sister/cousin (?). she can blog too! your new outfit is very nice! i think the green looks great on you! i'm glad you were able to pick out something nice for your birthday! i love you and hope to see you someday real soon!

love,
you-you

Kathy Eden said...

I'm so glad you like it! I think I look pretty spiffy in the green plaid.
Love,
Caleb :o)

cathy.troy said...

The kids these day are learningso much quicker than before. Caleb - you are so handsome!

Kristina said...

Caleb you are so handsome in your new outfit!!!!!