Monday, September 1, 2008

What are they feeding him???


Either my eyes are playing tricks on me or Caleb really does look like he's gained 10 pounds since I saw him in June. I don't know what he's been eating lately but it looks like he's been eating a steady diet of meat & potatoes :o) Thank you Lord for my healthy boy!!!

7 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

and so cute!

Kathy Cassel said...

He's growing up so fast! Are you in MOI yet?

Salzwedel Family said...

What a sweetheart! Other people have commented to me how healthy the kids from our O look...what a blessing!

Brandy and Troy said...

Oh, he looks so cute!!

CG said...

I agree completely. He's looking like a healthy, happy man! He's precious!

Amanda said...

He's gorgeous! Are you waiting on visas?

Kathy Eden said...

Kathy...no, not yet.
Amanda...I wish we were at that stage. We've been waiting for over two months for the final judge signature before our files can go into MOI. Praying & believing for good news this week!