Monday, September 22, 2008

It's a "God thing!"

That's what I like to call things that there is no question that God was in it, under it, over it, etc.! I don't have time to go into all of the details so I will just say that God has been working mightily in our lives this weekend & today. Thank you Lord for blessing us & speaking to us!!!

Our "current" total from our adoption fundraiser yard sale is $711.18. I say "current" because it has gone up twice since I finished the sale Saturday afternoon. We made $536.18 in sales & so far have been given $175 in donations. Unless there is a huge change in ticket prices we have enough money for one of the girls airplane tickets home. Praise God!!!

I pray that you will hear God speaking to you today & you will commit your ways to him. Be blessed today!

7 comments:

Lara said...

That is so great Kathy! What a tremendous blessing!!

CG said...

That's great news, Kathy! I love when He makes Himself super-evident in our lives. It's so refreshing.

Amanda said...

Praise the LORD~

How exciting!

Salzwedel Family said...

Yay God! I'm so thrilled you had a God-sized success of a yard sale.

Sarah and Tim said...

supernatural! Thats awesome!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks everyone! :o)

Lena Just Lena said...

God is great! Thanks for sharing!