Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In the dark...

If you think this is going to be a deep post regarding spiritual darkness you are wrong. I'll save that for a later date. Today I'm talking about "virtual" darkness. We have been without electricity since Sunday morning. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining because we are fine & have much more than most people in the world. I just wanted to let you all know why I haven't been blogging or E mailing. They say that we should have power Friday. Please pray that we will. I hope that you are having a great week in the Lord!

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Yikes! No electricity is tough, but doable. I'm thankful you are all well.

Lara said...

Oh man - I can't believe your power it still out! There are a few pockets in Indy still out too. I'm very very thankful we're not one of them. Deep breaths, praying, take out pizza...what else can you do! Hang in there my friend!

Amanda said...

I was wondering if you guys had been effected by the 'inland hurricane' :~)

Hope you're back up and running soon.